deutsche Versionenglisch Version

   

Yachtcharter Greece - Corfu - Mediterranean Sea


Special Discount

booking for all sailing boats!

30% Discount Dufour 52 GL

25% Discount Dufour 56 exclusive

30% Discount Hanse 575

30% Discount Sun Odyssey 54 DS

 

Covid-19 policy and special discount for the 2020 sailing season

Dear friends and partners,

due to the spread of the Covid-19 virus in Europe and to reassure our customers about their booking and holiday plans, we provide the following information. 

Should the following conditions arise:

§  Authorities have banned you from entering Greece

§  Proven flight cancellation in connection with Covid-19

§  Closure of the customer's national borders

In these cases, we will offer all of our current and future customers the possibility to reschedule their sailing holidays within the season of 2020 or 2021 (upon availability in our fleet). If you wish to do an upgrade, the price difference will be charged. Otherwise the amount remains the same. 

In addition, we offer special discounts for bookings made before April 15, 2020:

From 15/03/2020 until 15/04/2020 we will reduce the required advance payment/deposit to only 25%. The remaining 75% will be due 30 days before the charter date.


Sailing in the Meditteranean Sea all around Greece, for example in the Ionian Sea with all its unique islands.
Charter "Felicità", "Via Con Me" or one of our partner-yachts and experience the luxury of being able to enjoy beaches and bays - just you.
No matter if you just go for a sailing trip or combine it with a holiday on the beach, it will always be relaxing and together with nice skippers. Enjoy un uncomplicated and individual holiday time, alone, with your family or friends on one of our highly comfortable and spacious yachts.
Since 2005, we have been offering an exquisit yacht charter service in Greece. Read more.»»

Welcome to a wonderful and unique sailing trip

 

Sun Odyssey 54 DS ''Felicità''

Experience happy moments with Felicità

Hanse 575 - ''Via Con Me''

Discover outrageous bays with Via Con Me

.

Katamaran SY Privilege 45 - ''Laura''

Experience the Greek islands on board the Laura.

Dufour 520 Grand Large

 well equipped boat with many possibilities

Special equipment highlights

Main sail as furling main
Self-tacking jib
Folding sun lounger in cockpit starboard side
220 Volt / extra service batteries / automatic batt

Dufour 56 Exclusive

The new Boat for 2019

Katamaran Privileg 495 ''True Love''

Sailing towards independence with True Love..

Fantastic apartment Corfu-town

Exclusive villa by the sea

Impressions

Sailing and more..

Chartering yachts in Greece,Yachtcharter Corfu-Mediterranean Sea

Sail with us and discover more....

   

Dufour 56 exclusive

our new boat for 2019

Galadriel`s Light

Dufour 56 exclusive

25 % Special Booking Discount

 
background
Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies. Cookies werden zur Benutzerf√ľhrung und Webanalyse verwendet und helfen dabei, diese Webseite zu verbessern. Durch die weitere Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Mehr Infos hier: Datenschutzerkl√§rung OK